Arduino USB Host Shield
- Category : Robotics And Electronics
- Sub Category : Arduino & Other Boards
- Status : In Stock
Arduino USB Host Shield is a board which gives USB interface features to Arduino board and possibility to stack USB devices to Arduino.
Keyboard or mouse can be connected to Arduino with the shield, wireless communication can be done with bluetooth dongle, you can connect to barcode reader and even your phone.MAX3421 is used on board as USB host/SPI converter IC. It is compatible with Arduino Uno and Mega and with 5V/3.3V selection feature, it can be used with 3.3V boards
- Works with standard (dual 5/3.3V) and 3.3V-only (for example, Arduino Pro) boards.
- Operates over the extended -40°C to +85°C temperature range
- Complies with USB Specification Revision 2.0 (Full-Speed 12Mbps Peripheral, Full-/Low-Speed 12Mbps/1.5Mbps Host)
Devices that supported by Board
- HID Devices – Klavye, mouse, joystick..
- Game Pads – PS3, PS4, XBOX360, Wii…
- USB-Serial Converters – FTDI, PL-2303, GPS…
- ADK Android Phones and Tablets
- Digital Cameras – Canon EOS, Powershot, Nikon DSLR and P&S
- Storing Devices – Usb Memory, SD card reader, harddisk
- Bluetooth Dongles
Compatible with for Arduino following hardware
- Arduino Uno 328
- Arduino Diecimila / Duemilanove 328
- Arduino Mega 2560 (recommended)
- Arduino Mega 1280
to achieve the FOR Arduino USB HOST function, you can communicate with other USB devices, and support USB HUB function