- Category : Robotics And Electronics
- Sub Category : Sensor & Modules
- Status : In Stock
The Current sensor provides economical and precise solutions for AC or DC current sensing in industrial, commercial, and communications systems. The device package allows for easy implementation by the customer. Typical applications include motor control, load detection and management, switchmode power supplies, and overcurrent fault protection.
Features of ACS712 Hall Current Sensor Module:
- Low-noise analog signal path.
- Device bandwidth is set via the new FILTER pin.
- 5 μs output rise time in response to step input current.
- 80 kHz bandwidth.
- Total output error 1.5% at TA = 25°C.
- Small footprint, low-profile SOIC8 package.
- 1.2 mΩ internal conductor resistance.
- 2.1 kVRMS minimum isolation voltage from pins 1-4 to pins 5-8.
- 5.0 V, single supply operation.
- 66 to 185 mV/A output sensitivity.