TCS3200 Color Sensor Module
- Category : Robotics And Electronics
- Sub Category : Sensor & Modules
- Status : In Stock
TCS3200 Color Sensor is a complete color detector, including a TAOS TCS3200 RGB sensor chip and 4 white LEDs. The TCS3200 can detect and measure a nearly limitless range of visible colors. Applications include test strip reading, sorting by color, ambient light sensing and calibration, and color matching, to name just a few.
The TCS3200 has an array of photodetectors, each with either a red, green, or blue filter, or no filter (clear). The filters of each color are distributed evenly throughout the array to eliminate location bias among the colors. Internal to the device is an oscillator which produces a square-wave output whose frequency is proportional to the intensity of the chosen color.
- Power: (2.7V to 5.5V)
- Interface:Digital TTL
- High-Resolution Conversion of Light Intensity to Frequency
- Programmable Color and Full-Scale Output Frequency
- Power Down Feature
- Communicates Directly to Microcontroller
- Size: 28.4x28.4mm