- Category : Robotics And Electronics
- Sub Category : Sensor & Modules
- Status : In Stock
The Piezo Vibration Sensor is based on piezoelectric transducer. It is well known that piezoelectric materials responds to strain (deflection) changes or applied force by generating a measurable output voltage. This output voltage is proportional to the strength of shock or vibration. So you can measure and characterize the vibration.
- Working Voltage: 3.3V or 5V
- Working Current: <1mA
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 ? ~ + 70 ?
- Interface Type: Analog Output
- Size: 30mm x 23mm
- Weight: 5g
- S: output signal from the sensor (connected to arduino analog input)
- +: Voltage supply (VCC = 3.3 - 5)
- -: ground (GND)