IR Sensor Kit For Arduino
- Category : Robotics And Electronics
- Sub Category : Sensor & Modules
- Status : Not In Stock
Infrared wireless remote control kit consists of ultra-thin infrared remote control and 38KHz infrared receiver module. Its transmit distances up to 8 meters. Ideal for handling a variety of equipment indoors.
IR receiver module can receive standard 38KHz modulation remote control signal. You can decode the remote control signal through Arduino programming. You can design a variety of remote control robots and interactive works.
- Transmission Frequency: 38KHz
- Launch Distance: More than 8m (depending on the surrounding environment, sensitivity of receiver etc)
- Effective Angle: 60 degrees
- Sticking Material: 0.125mm PET
- Static Current: 3~5uA, Dynamic Current: 3~5mA
- Remote control powered by 1 x CR2025 cell (included)
IR Receiver pinout:
3) Signal out