Naze 32 Flight Controller
- Category : Robotics And Electronics
- Sub Category : Drone And Quadcopter Parts
- Status : Not In Stock
NAZE32 REV6 MPU6050 32-bit 6 DOF Flight Controller for Multicopter RC Radio Control System DIY Flight Controller System
Initially designed for use with small to medium-sized multirotor craft, it has become the go-to controller for a range of multirotor projects and propheads.THIS IS THE PERFECT 250 DIMENSION MINI QUAD FLIGHT CONTROLLER! The notorious Hamasaki AKA "timecop" was not happy with the limitations and performance one-bit MCU could deliver in current FC platforms, so he tried to make a flight controller that could take almost any request a developer can throw at this, and therefore the Naze32 was born. At the heart of the Naze32 is a 32bit ST micro workhorse of a processer, with untapped memory and cpu power and an equally impressive array of sensors. The Naze is also paired with some of the most beautiful GUI programs and features to get the most out of your setup.
The Naze32 is presented as the most complete Acro Version yet, both with narrow and pins for your 90deg preference and a paired break out harness.
• flexible motor outputs, supports various types of cells:
Quad / Hexa / Tri / Bi / Y4 / Y6 / Octo / Camera Gimbal. (Default is Quad-X)
• up to 8 ch RC input-supports standard receivers (PWM), Sum PPM receiver (FrSky, etc.), or Spektrum satellite receivers.
• built in FrSky inverter telemetry (in common w / main port)
• monitoring of battery voltage
• Modern 32-bit processor operates at 3.3 V / 72 MHz (STM32F103CB).
• Onboard MicroUSB for configuration and configuration
• LED so bright, they could blind yes
• MultiWii-based configuration software for easy configuration
• hardware rev5
36x36mm (30.5mm Mounting)
5.3 grams (without header, 7.3 grams with)
2000 degrees / second 3-axis MEMS gyro
input voltage: Max 16 V in rail input and up to 35 V 6 s on the sense of line voltage
1 pcs Naze32 flight controller
1 set pins
1x RC breakout cable
6 DOF (ACRO) is without compass and track
Item name: NAZE32 REV6 Flight Controller
weight: 6 grams (without header, 8 grams with)
Battery voltage monitoring
Built-in telemetry FrSky converter
Modern 32-bit processor (STM32 F103) operates at 3.3 V / 72 MHz.
Onboard USB for installation and configuration
Modern GUI for all operating systems, Baseflight Configurator